Saturday, March 18, 2006

Ah, I'm gonna start a Bleach blog soon, so that I won't clutter this main blog with Bleach stuff. Besides, I need a place to vent my Bleach theories, drabbles, spoilers and... stuff. He's gonna code it for me on Monday, and hopefully I can get it up on Tuesday after I tweak it for Blogger.

And muahahaha, I found some Bleach doujin on the net =X I'm not really into Hentai, but I don't mind so long as it's stuff of IchiRuki XD *perverted laugh* =x

Edit: I'm going to get a hosting plan by end of next week. I'll check if I can move my blog to the new domain from Blogger. I'll let you guys know if there's any changes. Till then, I'll be busy moving my office for the whole of next week. So take care and I'll update again when I can. ^^


- Kissa-Hime mewled at 11:37 AM




 

 

 





About The Girl


Alias: Arell / Scottie / Kissa
Country of Residence:
Singapore
Age: 24
Status: Attached
Zodiac: Scorpio

The Memories

Archives

My Works/Sites

An Endless Wait
Illusionary Winter

Daily Reads

Murmur for attention
Sue's Bloggie
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
Mr Brown
Jas' Bloggie

Credits

Blogged by Arell; Pictures
hosted by Photobucket;
Layout designed by Reko;
Powered by Blogger