Tuesday, March 28, 2006

YES! I finally got my own domain!!!!!

Muahahahhaa. There isn't anything there yet, because my dearie is currently working on the layout, the .php stuff which I have totally no idea what they are >_>;, and.. yeah. He's basically like my administrator, doing the whole site for me.

And I simply love the "Under Construction" page that he made for me as a temporary page. XD Both the initial and current pages. =) Thankies, dear ^^

Well, my domain name is kinda cheesy... and my dear said it's too serious =( Well, I rejected his suggestion of "fluffystuff.net" because... because... I don't want to turn 35 and tell others that my domain is fluffystuff.net. >_> That just sounds so... off.

Initially I had wanted houkiboshi.net, coz I thought it sounded real cool and it means "Comet" in Japanese. (That, and the fact that I love the song "Houki Boshi" in Bleach. xD) But alas! It's taken =/

For now, I've decided that my old blog will remain here, together with its archives that were dated way back to year 2002, I think =P This is a part of me, and I'll never have the heart to delete it. However, I'll be starting my new version of Fantasy Dreams in my new domain, as well as a Bleach corner - a place for me to dump all my Bleach warped theories, drabbles, and spoiler pictures/screencaps.

If you want to know my new domain url, please either 1) email me or 2) PM me via MSN or AIM. If you are a friend, I'll definitely let you know the new address. If you are a regular reader of my blog, chances are I'll let you know too. =) I just don't want to publish it here for everyone to see it.

And I'll put up a final post here when I'm moving over to my new site.


- Kissa-Hime mewled at 9:28 PM




 

 

 





About The Girl


Alias: Arell / Scottie / Kissa
Country of Residence:
Singapore
Age: 24
Status: Attached
Zodiac: Scorpio

The Memories

Archives

My Works/Sites

An Endless Wait
Illusionary Winter

Daily Reads

Murmur for attention
Sue's Bloggie
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
Mr Brown
Jas' Bloggie

Credits

Blogged by Arell; Pictures
hosted by Photobucket;
Layout designed by Reko;
Powered by Blogger