Monday, May 01, 2006

Erm, well, not much of a personal update here, but just to let you guys know that my Bleach site is ready. My personal blog is still under construction, but if you really want to know what I'm up to, feel free to visit Bleached Thoughts. The archives are still not working at the moment, but I think everything else is up. A warning though, it only consists of Bleach stuff and it will have heavy spoilers.

I'll update you guys here again when my personal site is ready ^^!


- Kissa-Hime mewled at 1:18 PM




 

 

 





About The Girl


Alias: Arell / Scottie / Kissa
Country of Residence:
Singapore
Age: 24
Status: Attached
Zodiac: Scorpio

The Memories

Archives

My Works/Sites

An Endless Wait
Illusionary Winter

Daily Reads

Murmur for attention
Sue's Bloggie
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
Mr Brown
Jas' Bloggie

Credits

Blogged by Arell; Pictures
hosted by Photobucket;
Layout designed by Reko;
Powered by Blogger