Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Okay, while waiting for my dear to get the main page up, I had made a temporary blog on my site. It has only one post for now, but if you want updates, go there instead. (Yup the url is plain out here, since I will no longer keep my blog private. Everyone is welcome to access it. ^^) I won't be updating here anymore, though I will continue to log in and maintain it now and then in order to keep this blog.

See you guys over at my Asylum! =D


- Kissa-Hime mewled at 1:26 PM




 

 

 





About The Girl


Alias: Arell / Scottie / Kissa
Country of Residence:
Singapore
Age: 24
Status: Attached
Zodiac: Scorpio

The Memories

Archives

My Works/Sites

An Endless Wait
Illusionary Winter

Daily Reads

Murmur for attention
Sue's Bloggie
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
Mr Brown
Jas' Bloggie

Credits

Blogged by Arell; Pictures
hosted by Photobucket;
Layout designed by Reko;
Powered by Blogger